Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

Abel and all,

  Abel is quite right here for the most part.

  Joop, you should not be using the members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG
for purposes of your ICANNATLARGE.COM.  If Abel or any other
member of ICANNATLARGE.ORG that is listed on the
ICANNATLARGE.COM's membership list that has requested
their name be removed, you Joop should comply with that request
ASAP.   Failure to do so is legally actionable, and MAY result
in a legal action.  However that should not be necessary if
YOU JOOP will comply as requested.

  Abel,I can see where you arrived at the conclusion that Joop
is " impersonating ICANN here with topdown decisions".
However such a term as " impersonating"  seems a little
strong to me personally.  In any event, Joop is attempting
to be persuasive in a forceful manner, which is ok, but
is also a two edged sword, and now again seems to be
swinging in a direction that is not in Joops favor nor
a benefit to his or ICANNATLARGE.ORG's efforts
as a fledgling organization.

  My own interpretation of what Joop seems to be trying to accomplish,
is that he actually is trying too hard, and as such having a negative
effect on his own efforts. This is also as you may know, not new
for Joop.  The IDNO suffered allot from this same sort of
politicking...