Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

Bruce and all,

  You should have known for some time that Vittorio is in now and has
been in a COI position with ICANNATLARGE.ORG, and the ALAC
as well as ISOC-Italy in various positions Bruce.  He also know this
but has kept it quiet for some time.  If you or any other Panel
member had done you due diligence as you should have, you would
have noticed this problem some time ago.

  This COI situation of Vittorio's doe not preclude him form being a member
of course, but it does conflict with his serving on the Panel or as a potential
BoD members of this organization.