Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

oh! Shit :-)
Why do you always want to complicate what is simple?
Why do you always want to rule/comment on others?
jfc

On 03:13 27/02/03, Joop Teernstra said:

At 01:01 p.m. 27/02/2003, you wrote:
I said that Bruce would support my request to Judyth and Jan to accept the list. He just sent me a private mail form work stating his agreement and that he will sign with me if you so desire. Please do accept. We all support you. We need a complete list, we need the continuity, we need there elections before Rio. jfc
Why should the ICANN Rio meeting dictate that we elect a Panel before laying a proper foundation of Rule of Law for that Panel? Why such a hurry?
Are there any plans for our newly elected Panel members to act as spokesmen in/during Rio? Sign MoU's?

-joop-

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.