Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

Claude or is it Jefsey and all,  >;)

  Seems that Joop has his own set of desires and agendas for
ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  The problem I see with Joops
agendas is that they very from time to time, and always include
Joop himself as the "Chief" in charge.  Some members here
may see Joop in a leadership role.  I personally don't.  But
I do recognize Joop's past contributions or attempts at
contributions to the Stakeholder/user community.

  Hence why you may see or observe Joop in the manner
that you suggest...