Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

On 21:31 27/02/03, Jeff Williams said:
Claude or is it Jefsey and all,  >;)
Claude Thielet is a newsman, cousin/partner of mine. I kept
passing him copies of my @large archives from time to
time. (you may remember from IDNO). He subscribed when
I convinced him to share. He is so bored that he redirect
his @large mailbox to me. This spam denial of service
makes me to get your mail at least four or six times. Great !

Seems that Joop has his own set of desires and agendas for
ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  The problem I see with Joops
agendas is that they very from time to time, and always include
Joop himself as the "Chief" in charge.  Some members here
may see Joop in a leadership role.  I personally don't.  But
I do recognize Joop's past contributions or attempts at
contributions to the Stakeholder/user community.
Joop is great. But sometimes boring. Am I not worse?
Honnestly Jef, do you think that you, Joop, me will
change? Too late now :-)