Re: [atlarge-discuss] I will not be a candidate

Jefsey and all,

  I no longer take Vittorio seriously.  I have come recently, as you
likely
know, to that decision.

  I also cannot see how the ALAC can possibly in it's present form,
represent stakeholders/usres within ICANN.

  The ISOC has been a god organization in the past.  ISOC
Italy was one of the ISOC's bastard step children.  Now, or
just not too long ago as you know, the ISOC did away with
the voting rights of individual members, some were long standing
members, and are members of INEGroup as well.  Many felt
and still feel betrayed by the than ISOC leadership, and in particular
Don Heath.

  The rest of you comments Jefsey, I agree with by in large...