[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Public archive of the ALAC list - Where are the archives prior to Feb. '03?

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members,

  Hummmm?  Again it seems that this archives is incomplete
and missing most of the discourse partaken.  Where are the
archives prior to Feb. '03 Vittorio?  I know that I was sent
some stuff from Denise in July '02 and made several posts
in July '02 as well as later, but prior to Feb. '03?  I have them
on file BTW...  So where are the remainder of the posts
prior to Feb. '03?  Do they even exist?  If not, why not?