Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE HAD A DREAM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Judyth and all,

  Judyth, as one that has publicly stated that you under some
circumstances support censorship, I find that  what you swore
to below to be of little or no value to me or in reality, to
any member of this fledgling organization. This is not personal,
but based logic and ethics.  I have always throughout my entire
life never supported any form of censorship, and I never shall,
even if I stand alone.  However I think I stand on pretty
solid ground here.

  I do oppose you individually as a watchdog.  I also would oppose
myself in that role/position, or any other member.  The reasons
are obvious and I have made very clear on a number of occasions.
I hope I don't need to yet again repeat them.  However if ask,
or requested I shall.

  Vittorio erred badly yesterday and in doing so finally earned my
distrust of him.  He most likely does not care about that now.  He
likely will in the near future.  However he shall find it very
difficult to earn any level of trust from me in the future.  And
I doubt he will make the effort.