Re: [atlarge-discuss] vote

On 12:12 28/02/03, Abel Wisman said:
Jefsey, Bruce, please give the members an accurate timeline on the
official vote, including a complete proposed set of rules, which without
to much objections can be accepted by proclamation.
Dear Abel;
basically I suppose we will do what we said and all agreed, ie the
time line of Richard.

The important thing is to know if we (Panel and Watchdog agree
about:
- me being a watchdog
- us to be able to use the polling-booth or not, ie if
  - Joop accepts it without wanting to rule the vote
  - he is or not a candidate
  - if we can have 5 trustess with or or two genuine programmers
  what I frankly hope I can take time in setting a second
  polling system we might may be get some funding from.

jfc