Re: [atlarge-discuss] [APCNews] Articles from World Summit on the Information Society PrepCom 2

Judyth and all,

  Not allot new here regarding Larry Lessig.  As one that has had
some experience with Larry going back to 1995, Larry's positions
and very good ideas have been incorporated by in large to INEGroup
for some time now.  Cudo's to Larry!