Re: [atlarge-discuss] WSIS participation

YJ and all,

  Given the current voting process being discussed and much
debated, it is not likely that ICANNATLARGE.ORG will be
ready for Prime Time, any time soon.  Hopefully this unfortunate
situation can be adequately, ethically and reasonably remedied
in the Mid term.

  But as events and manipulations unfold, or have been unfolding
recently over the past week, it is looking like we may again end
up with a skewed and non-representative "Panel" yet again.