Re: [atlarge-discuss] Your Cut $ - Bless the free marketplace..

James and all,

  That may be your desire.  However it is not the current administrations.

  So, no you and I are not on the same page.  Or even the same
book for that matter!  :(

  There are no "Spoils".  What is now under the thumb of Sadaam now
will be the Iraqi peoples once Sadaam's regime is removed.

In any event I don't see how this topic is appropriate for this forum.