[atlarge-discuss] Election Scrutineering

I'm not sure what decision has been made about new elections and who
will run them, but for maximum transparency I would ask that the
system used be able to provide (publicly to all members) the following
details, so any ir-regularities can be detected.

1) A list of names and/or munged e-mail addresses of all those who
voted (but not how they voted)

2) A list of all the votes cast (showing how they voted), with an
identifier that is only known to the voter and scrutineer.

This is what the GNSO Secretariat has provided in the past and if we
are not to use them we should meet the same high standard.  This
allows people to see that their vote has been counted and included and
also to see the pattern of voting which can help detect
ir-regularities.

DPF
--
E-mail: david@farrar.com