Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Scrutineering

Dave and all,

  All valid and excellent points here Dave.  Thank you for bringing them
up yet again.  Hence it seems the need as well for independent
watchdogs/monitors and a independent party to manage the
Voting system, whatever that may be, to insure integrity of
the upcoming election...