RE: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT - Guidance required re: membership list

There *isn't* a Panel at this time. Those members that haven't
resigned are just members-in-name only. It's defunct, dead.
That's why the membership is struggling to pick up the ball
they dropped.

******* Joop should give up his list and it be added to the
******* 'master' list you and Jan now hold. See below.

******* NOTE: These actions should be taken *only* for this current