[atlarge-discuss] URGENT - Guidance required re: membership list

Dear Fellow-ICANNATLARGE.ORG-members,

This really is a matter of serious concern and I really, REALLY
need to know what you would like me to do.

Our ex-panel-chair Vittorio sent the current membership list
and FTP access information to me (and Jan Siren) without having
first obtained authorization from the whole current Panel to do so.

I have also received requests to release this information to
a) Joop, so he can add newer members to his own list
b) Jefsey and Bruce as remaining members of the
   current Panel (a bit odd since there are other Panelists
   who have not resigned)
and I imagine there might be a request to add
c) the whole Panel, by sending it to the remaining old members
   plus those who have been automatically added from the
   list of candidates at the previous election.

Now I ask you to answer my questions by replying *to this list*
with the "ballot" portion of this message, putting an "X" into
the square brackets for whichever choices you prefer. Please
make your decision(s) known as soon as possible; I will
tabulate and post the results on March 10th and then take
those actions which have been authorized by a majority of
votes cast.

Obviously, this particular ballot is neither secret nor
binding on ICANNATLARGE.ORG in future matters. However, I
can't think of any other way of obtaining guidance from
the membership without opening and using the list in question,
and I need that guidance.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Judyth

---Ballot starts---

I vote to have Judyth Mermelstein do the following with
the membership list information provided to her:

   [  ] discard it unread
   [  ] retain it, encrypted, for backup purposes only
   [  ] retain it for use during the upcoming election as a
        means of distributing notices to all members
   [  ] retain it for use during the coming election as
        a voters' list against which incoming ballots should
        be checked
   [  ] retain it and keep it updated using the FTP access
        information provided to me
   [  ] release it to Joop in order to update the ICANNATLARGE.COM
        database and the list used by the Polling Booth
   [  ] release it to Jefsey and Bruce for use as they see fit
        in creating and operating a separate ICANNATLARGE.ORG
        voting application
   [  ] release it to all of the most recent list of Panelists
   [  ] Other: please specify.

---Ballot ends---

Judyth Mermelstein     "cogito ergo lego ergo cogito..."
Montreal, QC           <espresso@e-scape.net>