[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Your new Names Council representative

Milton and all,

  Thanks Milton for this update and very helpful outreach on your
part.  Indeed there is much work to do or undo as the case may be.

  I have a first starting point suggestion.  That is that serious
consideration
of requesting/insisting that all of the current ICANN BOD members
step down and new public elections be commenced making any and all
interested parties or stakeholders/users able to nominate and vote
for their favorite candidate.

  I would strongly hope that you Milton would be one of the
candidates and be elected to the replaced ICANN BoD.

  My second suggestion would be that a review of all of the
ICANN staff members commence immediately following the
election of the new replaced ICANN BoD.  Requesting or
requiring resignations of current ICANN staff members
as the review process is underway, and without delay.

  My third suggestion is a complete revamping of the current
ICANN Bylaws and Registry/Registrar contracts extant with the
intent of broad legal and community input open to any and all that
wish to participate, and replacing those contracts as this process
is underway without delay.