Re: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT - Guidance required re: membership list

I should mention, for clarification, that the mailing list as you and I have
received it may be ideal for spamming, but is short of the mark for the
tedious process of poll-watching, since it isn't alphabetized.  I mentioned
previously to Vittorio that I was going ahead with alphabetizing the list on
my own (low tech skills are adequate!).

I do not know how the list that Vittorio gave you looks, but the website itself provides a way to sort the member names in alphabetic order.
(three options: alphabetical, by country and chronological. Default is chronological)

-joop-