RE: [atlarge-discuss] Words Without Support...

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Hugh Blair wrote:

> [...]

   ...it continues, truth is what you make of it:

Thanks Hugh - although, and no offense meant, I think Susan said it best:

"American energy...has mainly been sublimated into...the loquacity and
torment of a minority of gadflies: artists, prophets, muckrakers, cranks,
and nuts." - Susan Sontag

Be well...

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---
 - -                 Associate Expert - Expert Zone                 - -
 ---         http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/         ---
 - - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/schmidt/ ---
 - - 52 Ken           http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/          Sun 57 - -