[atlarge-discuss] Re: JEFF - whats going on - Baptista here Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: E-voting concerns in the U.S. - NetAction on ACM's FAQ

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Joe and all,
>
> Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> > Jeff:
> >
> > I notice alot of activity here but have the puppies gotten around to
> > figuring out the vote or are we still heading down the road to fairy land,
> > or is that Rio.
>
>   Well it always seems that when in the 11th hour this group just gets
> started in trying to get something done.  Problem with that is that it is
> too little too late.  So I can appreciate you humor regarding Fairy Land!  >:)

oh well nothing changed - have your intellegent agent flag my intellegent
agent when something happens.  i'm going back to sleep mode.

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

        Elastic Ropes http://www.elasticropes.low/ boy band