Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continue policy focus

Judyth and all fellow members,

 Judyth makes some very good points here in her rather long winded
and politically expedient comments/remarks below.  They should be
strongly and properly considered in good faith.

  However, with respects to the UN charter on human rights, which
is a now nearly worthless document as it is only occasionally
upheld by it's present members, and hasn't been universally or
even by a majority upheld for more than 13 years.

  Another rather odd but understandable inconceivable mix
in Judyth's comments as she attempted to apply to this
fledgling organization, is that clearly the fledgling organization
is not yet even a true organization, and that human rights
of any kind do not necessarily apply to organizations as they
have no legally defined citizens as nation states do.  Indeed
however some if not many of this fledgling organizations
members are stakeholders/users and as such have the right to
representation, as well as the responsibility.  We thus far
have failed terribly to take that responsibility seriously if
at all.  Until or unless we do, we effectively as a body of
stakeholders/users cannot assert the rights to which Judyth
is referring and be taken seriously.

  Therefore the "Regime" that needs changing or replacing is
indeed ICANN in this context, and this organization must
get it's act together to be able to cooperatively aid in
effecting that Regime change, or face relative obscurity.