Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continue policy focus

Walter and all fellow members,

  Keynes was essentially correct in his time, and quite possibly his
thought here would be correct today regarding Adam Smith.
Smith was a flake, even in his own time.  As I recall he died
of a "Social" Disease...  Nasty men get their just rewards...