Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey tocontinue policy

This is my reality.  I do not live to make money.  I live to help those that
deserve the opportunity to chose for themselves.  (Once again swim the
Saigon river with fishermen, scan the 12 kilometer dump outside Mexico DF,
or hand out food in the Congo.[yes I still call it that])
Yes there are those of us who care and have Doctorates and are Internet
competent.

Perhaps I am over zealous in these regards but my late father and I saved a
few lives using the internet. Him being a doctor and me being in place next
to rice patties and sick children.

Abuse of our abilities for some type of political or financial gain sickens
me.  I will move forward and by the end I will topple the ICANN regime.