Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel, elections and over-delaying maneuvers 2

I just scoured the posts and available websites and find no authority
anywhere for voting to dissolve the panel.  Clearly if this was done
properly (good proceess) then there would be a desolvement. As to date there
is not a dissolution of the Panel.