FW: [atlarge-discuss] ICANN Staff's at-large website

Sorry Judyth,

This comes straight from the list, not any sort of off-list and is
extremely clear in it's content.

I Do really not see why you throw up yet other obstacles but assume you
have your own motives.
To add any legality to the Joop-poll is ridiculous, it bares no
significance upon this organistaion whatsoever.

For that he needs a mandate just as hard as anyone else.

That way the questions would be real questions and the watchdogs real
watch dogs and not friends.

Regards

Abel