Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: A Possible ICANN Plan...030317ii

Eric and all fellow members,

  Again, as the poll that was taken some month and a half ago now
clearly determined that starting at that moment, the Panel was
defunct/disbanded.  Sense that time, most of the than existing
Than Panel members have resigned, and three called for new
elections in their resignation postings to this public forum.

  SO there is NO "Appointments" for a nonexistent panel to make
until or unless a new Panel is elected by all of the members whom
wish to participate in said election.