Re: [atlarge-discuss] [CRIS Info] New CRIS website now live!

Jefsey and all fellow members,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> On 14:15 31/03/03, Jeff Williams said:
> >Jefsey and all fellow members,
> >
> >Jefsey, when are you going to get it straight?  There is presently no
> >"Panel" as it was defunct some time ago now.
>
> The Panel is obviously made of the people who have been elected, for a
> given period of time and who have not resigned. All the noise you made
> against the Panel only served a purpose: to permit the IDNO to be revived
> with an average membership of 90. Plus one Guest? :-)

  I originally supported the Panel.  It did not perform it's stated
mandate.  Joops poll was called for by the members to replace
the Panel.  The results showed clearly that the members by 3 to 1
wished for new elections for a new panel.  I did not take part in that
Poll of Joops, but a representative sample of members did.

  Hence the previous panel is defunct.  A new election has been called
for even by several of the Panel members that resigned.

> >What is needed is an election for new Panel members and a specific mandate
> >for that newly elected panel.
>
> You will obviously have an IDNO Panel.

  I have now such thing.  The IDNO was a Joop created creature.

> The Charter is ready for years. The
> questions were tailored in a way it can be reprinted without a change. I
> only regret the Spokeman is missing. But Spokeman, Chair of the Exceom and
> Chair of the GA will now be one single Chair of a reduced Panel. I suppose
> that the new IDNO will be incorporated in Canada? I feel we already know a
> few of its officers :-)

  Perhaps what you slyly suggest here would serve the purpose of
some tiny number of members.  Perhaps in doing so the illegitimacy will
be sealed indefinitely of the ICANNATLARGE.ORG.

> I have no objection to this IDNO-bis and I hope it develops better than the
> IDNO-one.
> I only had/have more ambitions for the @large.
> jfc

  Ambition is a wonderful thing.  Realizing such ambitions are a bit
more difficult endeavor.

> PS. idno.net is in redemption period. Can still be saved. Do you want it?

  I noticed this some time ago.  And Hell no I don't want it!  ROFLMAO