Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sunrise for IDNs?

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  IDN's are already here, and here to stay.  ICANN's view on IDN's
may or may not be significant.  Other existing and rapidly growing non-ICANN
IDN registries in asia especially, are not overly interested in ICANN's
view on IDN's as the process's that ICANN chooses to engage in
are skewed at a minimum.  In any event it is a historical fact that "Sunrise"
practices to which ICANN "Accredited" Registries have been a dismal
failure i.e. .INFO and .BIZ.  Given that backdrop, it is unlikely that
business interests in IDN's will be less amenable if at all interested
in considering "Sunrise" provisions of any sort/type.