RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel, elections and over-delaying maneuvers 2

Jeff Williams wrote:

| The members voted to dissolve the Panel and called for new
| elections.
| Ergo, there is no Panel presently.

Incorect.  An unofficial poll was conducted by Joop via his Web site, and
responded to by about one tenth of our membership.  However, no actual
election has ever been held, before or since, that queries the membership
directly.

Despite that, since the most-active members of our organization called for
early elections, the remaning panel members have taken that as a mandate to
implement same, and have been asking ever since to be given the ability to
conduct the election.  I would be far more concerned about forces trying to
delay this election than those trying to see it come to pass!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info