Re: [atlarge-discuss] MOTION! Panel Members! Speak Out NOW!

On 11:42 01/04/03, Vittorio Bertola said:
so I really can't understand why we can't simply have new elections and implement that motion.
Jester's last :-)

WE cannot understand why you cannot simply be decent and give back to the Panelists what they have been elected to protect and manage, you "forgot" to give back when leaving, or gave away without any motion supporting this breach of honnor: the Member'slist, the site password and access procedure, the domain name password and management procedure.

To have been robbed by you does not make us illegitimate. But certainly makes you questionable as a Chair of an @large something. However I accept that it maybe the entrance fee to be a legitimate Chair of an ICANN something :-)

jfc