Re: [atlarge-discuss] MOTION! Panel Members! Speak Out NOW!

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:38:09 -0800, you wrote:

>Based on the above statements, I make the following Panel Motion:

Bruce, I once again stress that the last motion the panel approved
under my chairmanship was to have a new election as soon as possible.
It was approved with your support and with Jefsey's support, so I
really can't understand why we can't simply have new elections and
implement that motion. You may debate about whether the current panel
is legally legitimate or not - you may debate endlessly, in fact,
since we don't have rules yet - but there's no reasonable doubt about
the fact that this panel is *politically* illegitimate.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---