Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections!

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Judyth and all fellow members,
>
> espresso@e-scape.net wrote:
>
> > At 02:48 -0800 2003/04/03, Jeff Williams wrote:
> > >  You have just betrayed the members Judyth!  :(  There is NO panel
> > >and you know and knew that!
> >
> > Dear Jeff and anyone who feels like him,
> >
> > I am sorry you feel that way but have to disagree with you
> > about this, Our group decided it needed to elect a new Panel.
> > The only "authority" we have is what's left of the preceding
> > one which can carry out the Panel's duty to conduct proper
> > elections. The alternative is to let individual members
> > decide they personally will run the group, at which point
> > we may as well all give up.
>
>   Hogwash here Judyth!  You made a pledge, do you recall?
> If not I shall post that Archived E-Mail of your pledge.  You broke
> that pledge.  In addition in doing so, you have earned disrespect
> and distrust.

Actually, I remember she wrote about giving the list to the
rest of the panel (three members left?) when she received the list
from Vittorio.

Did she retract that later?

[snip]
>   Hence in my capacity as a citizen of the US, a member of
> the security community and USG, if find myself required now
> to file the necessary documentation regarding these events,
> to the proper legal authorities.  I have already been on the
> Phone today with several of those authorities in the US and
> Canada for almost 3 hours in total.  I shall be forwarding the
> remainder of the event documentation which I saved in my
> SECURE database and from other independent sources
> that are also aware to those authorities for further legal
> filings.

ROTFL.

Is it the same database where you store your vast knowledge
about economics, by any chance?

greetings
Holger

--