Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sunrise for IDNs?

Danny,

Sunrise periods are important.  They issue forth a continuum and stability in
commerce that helps to safeguard funny things like jobs for millions.
However with that said; if they are performed in the vacancy of participation of
the dot commoner they are void of legitimacy and right.
There is no way that ICON can possibly put together a proper sunrise period.

Eric