[atlarge-discuss] polling and elections

Dear All,

Interim panels and governance needs to create some stability.
Then they need to go away after more active representative elections.
Sometimes this takes years, sometimes less.
All polling is helpful, all elections reflect a trend.
All politicians have a private agenda.
I can no longer sway with the breeze but must watch global weather
patterns.

Moving forward and taking action is our best manner of testing the
weather.

I guide strategy, I do not micro manage.
I have already provided bylaws and articles of incorporation to this
panel.

I like the questions that have been put fort and only add the following:

My wife Hang Nguyen would like to know how our actions effect developing
nations.
She would like to know if her Uncle in Dallas and/or her brother in
Saigon can participate.
Then she wants to know are we doing a good job of making the Internet
better.

Our crews now wear surgical masks and wash before embarking and
disembarking, we watch a war or two.
The Internet is our best hope.

This is the year of the goat "just go at it"
Let us just move and test the wind.

Eric Dierker