Re: [atlarge-discuss] polling and elections are bogus

Eric and all fellow members,

  Yeah Right!  ROFLMAO!
You can't create stability by being and behaving in a bogus manner Eric.
You can't create stability be acting illegitimately Eric.
You can't create stability using DOS as base for a voting system
Eric.
You can't create stability by exposing the members to security
holes on membership list data Eric.

  Stability has to be built, not created.  To build stability requires at
a minimum, financial resources and than they must be well and
best allocated to meet the stability required and/or desired.

  Your going backwards and creating instability!  If is wasn't so
tragic it would be funny...