Re: [atlarge-discuss] Security of elections Re: [atlarge-discuss] WHAT MOST MEMBERSWANT

Eric and all fellow members,

  The "Just do it" syndrome again eh eric!  Sort of knee-jerk seems to
me!  That sort of approach usually or often leads to disaster.  And we
have seen that here before...  And now you want to do that sort of
thing all over again!!!??  Do you ever learn, Eric?