Re: [atlarge-discuss] Poll watcher rights and duties

At 09:12 p.m. 8/04/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:
On 01:06 08/04/03, Joop Teernstra said:
Who will be the watchers for Jefsey's election?
There is no Jefsey election.
O.K. There is a Jefsey/Bruce organized election.

I have no problem with a legitimate bottom-up member initiative and if it can result in a fair election process and give us the officers that the members want, I will help.
In fact, I have already offered my help in assigning a random passcode to each member, specific for this election.
I do not have to build a new system for that. It is ready and has been used hundreds of times.

There is an icannatlarge.org election organized by the Panelists <snip>
Please, for the sake of co-operation with those who disagree with that , abandon that fiction. It creates an unacceptable precedent of a coup.

In a way the wafchdogs can organize their control and the largest number can check. jfc
What do you mean: "the watchdogs can organize their control"?

The watchdogs have to publicly accept the rules under which they are willing to carry out their duty.
(rule of law, not personalities)

Again, who ARE the watchers? Should they not be involved from the start?

-joop-