Re: [atlarge-discuss] Poll watcher rights and duties

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 17:18, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> In fact, I have already offered my help in assigning a random passcode to
> each member, specific for this election.
> I do not have to build a new system for that. It is ready and has been used
> hundreds of times.

But it's web-based, right? Since our precedent is email-based voting, at
minimum we should at the very least poll everyone via email whether or
not they would like to switch to -- or offer additionally -- web-based
voting in the future, just to make sure we don't disenfranchise any
current members who might be behind a uucp set-up, email-only Internet
cafe, etc.

Is that unreasonable?
-s