Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Sotiris et al,

Well how about heavy notification on the list and moving elections over to
the site.
That should work for anyone with access anywhere in the world.
Favorites, bookmarks and pasting etc. etc., are easy for anyone literate
enough to vote.

Joop if you would just get out your voting URL every day on the list.
I know it is a pain in the petutie. (sp) (polite for butt) I will do it if
you want.

If you post it just once so that I can copy rather than make a mistake,
I will then write with it;

"please vote at this site, we need your input for proper representation"

Eric Dierker