RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Joop Teernstra wrote:

|  Also, I strongly recommend that you make it part of the message that
|  nominations can also be made in the Forum, like previous times.
|  http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
|  Not everyone who may want to make a nomination will want to subscribe to
|  this mailing list.

Nor do they have to.  We're sending a message to every member individuially,
not to the Discuss list.  They need only reply to that message to make
nominations.

Also, the problem with using the forum for this is that the watchdogs will
have no visibility over what is and isn't being posted to the forum.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info