RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

At 05:26 p.m. 18/04/2003, bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

Nor do they have to.  We're sending a message to every member individuially,
not to the Discuss list.  They need only reply to that message to make
nominations.
Bruce,

You misunderstand. I know every member (hopefully) gets your message.
But who will see their nominations?
Only you, Jefsey and Eric?
How quickly do you intend to publish them and where will the members find nominations to second?

Posted in the Forum, where *everyone* can see they become public nominations.

Also, the problem with using the forum for this is that the watchdogs will
have no visibility over what is and isn't being posted to the forum.
Again, you do not understand how the Forum works: a poster controls his posting himself. Not only your watchdogs will have visibility, *everybody* will.

Please add the URL for posting the nomination to your message.
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22

Please try to do this right. I am only trying to help .
While icannatlarge.org is not being updated, I will also post your message on www.icannatlarge.com/voting.htm

Please give me the emails of your watchdogs to be posted there as well, so that members who have complaints about the nomination process know where to complain.

-joop-