Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

I like dualality - both operating systems.
We are getting slowly past the point of capture.
the more openess and transparency we have the better off we are.
We are moving to a panel this time of non-self-motivated people.
Our only problem will be that anyone who takes a nomination will have to
be crazy yet we do not want a crazy panel. (catch 22 I believe)