[atlarge-discuss] "acting panel"

The words "acting panel" rose a question. I want to address it as I asked its meaning when the text was proposed and asked it to be explained if it was questionned. It refers to the current (acting) panel vs the one to be elected, having duely voted a motion proposed by its Chair (Vittorio) to carry the election o a new panel. Also I made sure that the election of the 11 panelist was for one year or less to make sure that the Panel could decide the size they wanted. We have no authority at this stage to decide anything, only the capacity to organize this election.

I would suggest the few activits remaining on this list would share in the election process, nominating members and proposing questions of interest?
jfc