[atlarge-discuss] JW on transparency and openness

Jeff, regarding your comment on the GA list:

"We {INEGroup] as you know have been on record for some time
as  to transparency and openness as well that is equitable to any
and all Stakeholders/users or Interested parties as laid out in the
original MoU as well at the White Paper.  Hence you last suggestion
is well taken."

If INEGroup is indeed a proponent of openness and transparency, then I
suppose we can all look forward to the publication of the INEGroup roster of
members.