[atlarge-discuss] Danny Younger lack of good memory? - was: Re: JW on transparency and openness

Danny and all former DNSO GA members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff, regarding your comment on the GA list:
>
> "We {INEGroup] as you know have been on record for some time
> as  to transparency and openness as well that is equitable to any
> and all Stakeholders/users or Interested parties as laid out in the
> original MoU as well at the White Paper.  Hence you last suggestion
> is well taken."
>
> If INEGroup is indeed a proponent of openness and transparency, then I
> suppose we can all look forward to the publication of the INEGroup roster of
> members.

  Been done already Danny.  It is available to anyone. Always has been
as you already know, and I have stated as spokesman for INEGroup
on a number of occasions on this an other forums. All that is needed
is an FOIA request to the FEC as you already know, to retrieve
that data if you should so choose that method...  As far as posting
the whole membership list to this or any other Mailing list forum, that is not
possible as there are too many members to do that with without violating the
list rules of this forum, and exceeds my E-Mail limit of 32k.