RE: [atlarge-discuss] Thawte certificate... WoT

This is certianly something to persue.  In fact, it would be a perfect way
to counter claims of ficticious users.

The idea of a Web of Trust notary is interesting.  If we adopt such a thing
to validate our membership, it would be useful to have regional notaries
within our membership.  Those wishing to serve in such a position could hold
centralized meetings in their region on a regular basis where new members
could visit to get certified.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info