Re: [atlarge-discuss] Thawte certificate... WoT

Holger and all fellow members,

  As to one of you comments below, the membership list does not
currently list Vint Cerf as a member.  I am also not aware of him
ever discussing his financial accounts either.  So perhaps you could
share with all of the members which "Inventor of the Internet"
you are referring to that is an ICANNATLARGE.ORG member
Holger???