Re: [atlarge-discuss] Thawte certificate... WoT

Bruce and all fellow members,

  For the purposes that you are eluding to and stating here,
certified E-Mail accomplishes the same goal at a far cheaper
price and far less complication.  Hence perhaps you had or
have some other intrinsic reason in mind?  Please advise or
otherwise elaborate...