[atlarge-discuss] Nominations close at midnight

May I recall you that you have until tonight (May 2nd 00:00 GMT) to nominate candidates. We currently have 68 nominated and seconded persons.

The nominated and seconded persons will then be directly polled by mail about their acceptance, from tomorrow morning GMT. They will have until May 5th 00:00 GMT to accept their nomination. This information will also be detailed to be made available on the forum in the form the Forum Manager will request.

I thank you also to urgently address your last questions to this list, that DPF might review and organize them.

Thank you.