Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominations close at midnight

At 01:16 a.m. 2/05/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:
May I recall you that you have until tonight (May 2nd 00:00 GMT) to nominate candidates. We currently have 68 nominated and seconded persons.
Jefsey,

I was not aware of such a nomination deadline.
Where was this announced?
Not on the website. Not in the message that purportedly went out to all voters.

It almost looks as if you are trying to prevent further nominations.

Until there is a proper membership-wide announcement, all Nominations and Seconds must be considered.

All current nominations must be collected on the website with the name of nominators and seconders, so that the members can look at them and nominate or second.

The message with the Nomination deadline must refer to this website information.

I will do my best with sending a reminder to Nominate today, but announcing a new deadline 24 hours after you make your own nominations is asking for problems and an invalid election.

-joop-